Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Concrete pad for backyard fire pit


This is the story of how I created a concrete pad for our backyard fire pit.  Once upon a time the fire pit was sitting on some old landscaping bricks that I laid into the ground in a pseudo-circle shape.  I decided to upgrade this to a poured concrete pad instead.  It started with removing the bricks and cutting the grass away to the desired size.  










Blog post by Heather Fulcher - Professional Organizer - heatherfulcher@gmail.com  604-618-4829

2 comments:

  1. You did great work this concrete pad is looking very nice, Great creativity you have performed, i think on the concrete pad table get set properly and also looking great. Many thanks for sharing this great post....


    concrete birmingham mi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. WizKidz Tech

    ReplyDelete